Regardless, certain symptoms accompany a condition of chronic stress or burnout. They include a wide range of physical, behavioural, and cognitive symptoms. They include:
- Poor judgment, difficulty in concentrating, increased anxiety, and memory-related problems
- General pains and aches, chest pain physical exhaustion, nausea and dizziness, and libido loss
- Appetite loss, insomnia, oversleeping, alcohol or substance abuse, and social withdrawal
- Resentment, apathy, and disinterest in earlier interesting things
- Rescued productivity during a task
Note, it is crucial to pay considerable attention to this health condition. This is due to the wide range of impact that it can have on your overall quality of life. Even more, it tends to be common than we anticipated thanks to the increasing workload and pressure on individuals.
Also, while it can affect a wide range of people, age, and gender, it is more common among adults due to their considerable exposure to workload and work-life pressure.
However, while this is considerable daunting, you can surmount chronic stress and burnout with the right professional help. Through the application of therapy, psychological education, and lifestyle changes, you can experience a new lease of life free of the challenges that culminate in severe stress and burnout.
You can contact us today to know more about your recovery from chronic stress and burnout.
Copywrite © 2021 adrc-ct. All rights reserved.